Ramona A. Butler, CPA | 5520 Old Bullard Road, Suite 113, Tyler, Texas 75703 | 903-258-9530
Careers at Ramona A. Butler, CPA
At Ramona A. Butler, CPA, we focus on providing business owners meaningful, well-organized financial records and solutions to streamline their business operations allowing them to concentrate on growing their business.
Our firm offers an environment that will challenge you to expand your knowledge base and skillset while working with individuals and clients in a variety of industries. We place an emphasis on both formal and informal continuing education, client relationships and flexible work-life balance. We welcome individuals with the desire to participate in our fast-paced, team-oriented environment and to help us deliver a high level of service using current technology.
You will play an important role in assisting clients with bookkeeping, accounting software selection and implementation, payroll, and income tax compliance and planning. Most of all, we want you to be successful. We believe that attitude, work ethic, and results are important to the success of both our employees and clients.
We would welcome a chance to discuss your career opportunities with us for the positions listed below. Please send a cover letter with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 866-563-0391.
CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT
- Full-Charge Bookkeeper with 3 or more years’ experience required
- Perform bookkeeping, process payroll and payroll reports
- Accounting degree required
- Perform client accounting services and tax preparation
- CPA with at least 3 years’ experience with public accounting firm required
- Provide client accounting services, business consulting, tax preparation and review, and tax planning